Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh be careful little things!

I have been singing this song to Zeke for a month or so now. I remembered it the other day because my mom use to sing it to me. It has a great messege about being careful with our eyes, mouth, ears, hand, feet. One verse goes like this: "Oh be careful little eyes what you see, oh be careful little eyes what you see, for the Father up above is looking down in love, oh be careful little eyes what you see." I sing this to him before he goes to bed and sometimes during the day Zeke will come up to me and say "Sing the little things"! I was telling him about what it really means and hopefully he was listening- I sure could not tell by his actions :)  Last night on the way home Zeke began to sing his version of teh song! When I sing it I say Be careful little mouth what you say and be careful little feet where you go. Zeke says be careful little mouth what you talk and be careful little toes where you go!  This is not big deal just his sweetness on the song. However, last night he added a new verse I would love to share. He sang, "Oh be careful little butt what you poop. Oh be careful little butt what you poop. For the Father up above is looking down in love. Oh be careful little butt what you poop!!!!"  What an imagination! So the next time you potty be careful because Jesus is watching!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Cute!!!!

How Cute!!!!