Sunday, August 1, 2010

What is in his smile!

This exact look can make me laugh under any circumstances! Zeke is a little man full of huge personality and loves to turn everything into a funny joke. This is our last full week of summer and school begins for me next week. Although I am relieved by the fact that we will settle into a somewhat schedule I am also sadden by the times of summer being gone. I have been asked lately, "How was your summer?" I always say, "Fantastic!" because it was. We did a fun things throughout the summer but my favorites are the special moments where Zeke would say, "Mom you sit with me!" or "Mom want to play in my play room!" Even tonight we spent time walking around our neighborhood just chatting about many different things. Our days are filled with simple activities of coloring, playing school, play-doh, watching movies, and playing Thomas! It doesn't get any better! I have loved every moment of my summer and am so thankful God has given me a special little family to love on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Cute!!!!

How Cute!!!!